Friday, August 28, 2009

impatient

I'm here now in full envy of all the people who can professionally dance so well in such a young age. I want to improve my dancing! This is the one thing that God decided not to give me yet. I dream to be in SYTYCD, in those dance movies and dancing with the best dancers in this world (which includes KAT).. I've always been feeling like its too late and believe me there are many times that i decided to just make it a hobby but then a feeling comes. The feeling of pure passion towards something you love and you know that even if you give up on it, it wont give up on you. I'm here now, impatiently waiting for that moment. I know i have a talent, i just havent got the chance to show my all yet... ;) watch for me i'll be doing these soon...






1 comment:

KatzLoka said...

i soo feel you sis!!!but it's in moments like these that you know what your heart is begging you to do...dont let it go...fight for it...and even tho ur waiting...wait productively..do whatever you can now..that's gonna get you closer to your dream!!!i'm always here..i love you!!mwaah