Monday, August 24, 2009

....An everyday reminder....

Facebook has been very useful for many, many reasons.

1). It helped me keep in touch with my classmate in grade 1 and surprisingly still remember each other.

2.) It is a source for unlimited pictures of yourself.

3.) It also has very helpful application such as "god wants you to know"
- I surely don't believe that God wanted me to know this at the exact moment of each day but who know right. I believe that it is very helpful to everyone because it gives everyday advices about yourself, everyday life and also answers to everyday question. I believe that some of it should be put into our minds so that we can live in purity.

From now on, im going to start posting my everyday "God wants you to know" passage.

Monday August 24 2009


On this day of your life, Karenina, we believe God wants you to know...
... that happiness has nothing to do with pleasure.

You feel pleasure when you want something and you get it.
Or when you don't want something and you remove it.
Pleasure is always relative. Happiness is absolute.
Happiness is the understanding and acceptance of life as it is in
this very moment
as completely perfect,
because every creation of God is perfect.
The degree to which you do not accept life in all of the Divine forms is
the degree to which
you suffer.

No comments: