Sunday, August 9, 2009

I was lost.. but then you found me..


"I see your true colors shinging through, i see your true colors, that's why i love you"
-I broke down to this song not just because of its meaning but because it was played at the exact moment of my life where i all i needed were these soothing words.


For sooo long.. i lost myself in hurts, insecurities, worldy judgements, criticisms, fears, laziness, loneliness and stress. I lost my natural confidence that i stopped trying to be "unique" or "extraordinary." I gave more attention to seeing myself in the perspective of the world not by the perspective of God. For so long i felt hatred towards my own body and the mistakes i've made. Despite, the praises, i still felt insecure. I kept letting myself down, while people complimented. It sucks when you cry because of yourself, it makes you feel ashamed. It's so hard to gain back that confidence; the inner belief on yourself. The world may conspire to get what you want but its also a test of faith. Here i am now, frowning at realistic facts that make it seem like no dreams can ever come true, but the truth is it can. It may seem distant, it may seem impossible, but i believe it can happen, but i may have the belief but for some reason, i dont have the faith.



No comments: