Thursday, October 29, 2009

Faithbook camp 2009

Like any other wonderful experiences, no words can describe what we experienced, what we felt, and how a weekend would change the lives of a young generation because of God's love.

To describe this camp:
I'll play- i have never
*felt more empowered
*i felt such love and happiness
*seen 12-year old lift their hands to praise God
*seen such a young person lead the camp
*seen that much effort in preparing the camp
*done a talk that i really felt the spirit leading me
*praised God as much as i did
*felt so much happier of having new family
*felt such love from each and every youth
*seen such a great show given by a group of boys
*seen such teamwork
*seen such love

There are more but as i said it's hard to explain in words what had happened that weekend...
all the laughs, the talks, happiness, the joy, the love of people and God.. it cant be explained because it is needed to be experienced....

An ate very close to my heart once said that this weekend will change our lives forever.. and it did.. for the better..

For the first time after this camp
- i found my true inner self
- i find myself willing to serve God forever
- my perspective in everything else changes for the better
- my relationship with God has been constant
- i understand the true meaning of friendship..

Watch out for YFL 2009

No comments: